1. Offer products that set you apart and that people understand are meant to help them. Be different because “me too" doesn’t get it!
2. Offer products that help struggling members save for their future.
3. Upgrade your infrastructure for greater convenience and lower cost. Always strive for quicker, better, cheaper!
4. Recreate your job descriptions to expand staff opportunities and challenge their abilities.
5. Offer financial products at no commission with salaried staff so members understand they are getting unbiased information.
6. Support the local community with programs that truly help people and help grow your local economies.