If you just read the industry press, you’d think credit unions were in real trouble. They like to print the attention-grabbing data without a lot of context. So what’s the real story?
Now is not the time to be operating on theory and conjecture—take action knowing the facts. We put this presentation together for a Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union in Albuquerque, NM to show how to create a context for assessing your credit union’s performance.
All the data used in this presentation is available in the 2009 Credit Union Directory, available now. In addition to all the analysis presented in this annual almanac for the credit union industry, articles include:
- A Financial Crisis Reinforces why the Cooperative Model Works
- The Next 100 Years: A Blueprint for a Cooperative Century
- Credit union case studies in a dozen areas including auto and mortgage lending, share growth, organizational development, delivery channels and more.
- 7 free webcasts (all past recordings available through the Directory Online)
- 1 year of access to the Directory Online including article archives and data updated quarterly as new financials become available.