As the nation’s capital hunkers down for round two of the aptly dubbed “Snowmageddon”, Callahan & Associates remains open for business. Here are 5 things to keep you busy if you're snowed in.
As the nation’s capital hunkers down for round two of the aptly dubbed “Snowpocalypse”, “Snowmageddon”, or simply “The Blizzard of 2010”, views from the Callahan & Associates office couldn’t be more stunning. So just how bad is the record-setting winter in DC?
- Government offices, and the lobbyists who court them, have been closed for the entire week
- Regional mail service is suspended
- Some counties have suspended all snow removal services because of the low visibility
- All above ground metro services are closed for the entire week
- Children are enjoying record snow days
But Callahan’s lights burn bright. Although the entire team did not make it to the office, we’re here and ready to serve. Remote access has us running at 100% capacity to make sure our credit union clients get the reliable service they count on to serve their members. Here are 5 great things to do on creditunions.com if you are snowed in and capitalizing on the tranquility of a day away from the office:
- Plan fun things to do at the GAC
- Plot ways to torture hungover bankers
- Watch snow time-lapse videos
- Stun your staff with an early 4Q outlook--load 7,300 credit unions into your Peer-to-Peer software.
- Check out Off the CUff’s other posts!