For many of you making the annual pilgrimage to DC during the GAC,
welcome! You will quickly note two things:
1. Security is much tighter, e.g. no public White House tours anymore.
2. The weather is unpredictable. Three days ago it was 77 and last
night 19 degrees. Both weather and investing share the same phenomena--reversion
to the mean.
Some things you will want to know about our cultural highlights.
- There are two chances to see MJ;
Saturday the 23rd at 8:00 vs. Miami; or Wednesday at 7:00 vs.
- The Duchess of Malfi at the Shakespeare
Theatre and She Stoops to Conquer at the Folgers are both
- The Kirov Opera company is at the Kennedy
Center along with the National Symphony Orchestra.
- There are fantastic shows at the National
Gallery of Art, the Freer
Gallery which featured a mandalla sand prayer offering in
January, and the Air
and Space Museum.
Finally, don't forget the Callahan & Associates Open House
on Tuesday, February 26th from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Callahan's is
on the way to or from the Hill. We will have food, but more importantly,
a more relaxed time than at the booth to hold conversions. . See
Below is a map with the location of Callahan & Associates offices.
1001 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
(note: Building entrance is on K street)